4.03.2012

OFFICIALLY WELCOMING FILM.

1
2

Last year we began learning and incorporating film shooting into our digital based business.
I am in love.
Buying a medium format camera, experimenting with film brands and sending the sweet little bundle off to our lab for the first time was, in my mind, a shot in the dark. Im very confident with digital, medium format film on the other hand? I had no idea if I would be completely awful at the art. In fact on my lab order sheet, I pre-warned the technician's that this may be the worst negatives they have ever had to scan and I apologized in advance. ha.

I shot the images above last October...get this...without a light meter because we hadn't selected one to order yet.

Apparently I may know what I am doing after all.

Im so excited that we will be shooting both film and digital with all of our upcoming portraits and weddings.

3 comments:

  1. YAAAAA!!!! Fantastic. Congrats Amanda :) Cute hubbie too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As if anything you do with a camera would turn out bad. Glad to see a new post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete