8.29.2012

LENNON AND MAISY.

21

I can't believe how the universe has cradled these two beautiful girls this year. Lennon and Maisy come from amazing stock, so I'm not surprised that as they've grown, we've all watched them become wonderful little people. 

We shot these images back in June at a family cottage in Ontario and having them home for a few weeks straight reminded me of how much I miss them in my everyday life now.
But the world awaits their talent and light so we at home will just wait for the next holiday when we'll all be reunited for jokes, songs, campfires, kitchen dance parties and probably a few tears. 

You can get lost in their incredible voices on their YouTube page and also watch out for these two sisters and their acting debut this fall on set of ABC's Nashville Series. 

(Remember when these two little nuggets were the first photo I posted on this blog a few years back? wild)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the lighting

    ReplyDelete
  2. These girls are so talented. I love your approach to these images. You kept them looking their age. Beautiful photography.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG as soon as I saw the first pic, I said "Why are these girls so familar???"
    Answer: NASHVILLE! They are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete