6.27.2009

MADE-UP : Vol.1.

One of my dearest friends, Lacey has embarked on a new adventure in her life and turned to me for assistance.

As an emerging make-up artist, Lacey is currently building her portfolio and has graciously asked that I prepare creative bridal sessions so she may showcase her talent.

I will point out that the model, a mutual friend of ours, does not need one touch of make up. She is adorable and incredibly beautiful au natural. (ya girl you are!) However, without fail, Lacey somehow made her even more stunning for this shoot.

I will continue to blog the "Made-Up" sessions as they occur, and when Lacey's professional website is ready to be unveiled I will ensure to give you all the juicy details and links for contact.

Thank you is in order for Amanda (pictured here) for her willingness to participate and for her dreamy come hither stares.

Lacey and Amanda, I love you both more than Kawartha Dairy mint chocolate chip ice cream. Thats a lot.







No comments:

Post a Comment