6.28.2009

MATT AND KARLIE.

This post is slightly difficult to view as a professional engagement session. You see Matt and Karlie both are people I have deep love and adoration for. Friends I can count on and hold near and dear in my heart of hearts. I have the honor of attending and documenting their wedding this summer, and Sean has the pleasure of standing in the line up of groomsmen next to Matt.

This pair have been a couple for six years and share with each other every aspect of their lives. She supports him as he writes and performs with his band The Champion Heartache, and he waves his "Karlie is #1" foam finger from the bleachers of every sporting event in which she participates.

I cannot wait to capture the raw emotion I know will be present on the day Karlie becomes Matt's wife. And later, in the evening hours, I will put down the camera, slip on my dancing shoes and rock the night away with two of my favourite people on the planet.

Shown here are a few sassy images from their E-Session last month.

Matt. Karlie. Words fail me. You are family to Sean and I. xo.






No comments:

Post a Comment